Childtowne Alumni Association
We are truly thrilled and honored to announce that, with the help of current parent, Tobey Antao, Childtowne Montessori School is in the process of developing and launching a Childtowne Alumni Association. We have received feedback from former and current Childtowne Montessori families that there is a strong desire to remain connected with the Childtowne community. We intend for the Committee to become an integral part of Childtowne Montessori’s identity and function in the following capacities:
- The membership is open to any family who has had a child attend Childtowne.
- Provide continuing education for parents who want to keep Montessori principles a part of their lives at any stage of life. For example, everyone is invited to join us at Childtowne (in the auditorium) on the first Friday of every month for the Alumni Book Club.
- The committee will hold regular social events that bring children of all ages together.
- Provide opportunities for parents and families to learn from each other’s experiences post-Childtowne.
- Provide opportunities to keep our children involved with the school itself, through visits to the school, service projects, or volunteering at Childtowne events.
If you are a family member of a Childtowne Montessori student or graduate and are interested in joining, please contact Mika Toth at 215-357-3930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and we look forward to growing our Childtowne Montessori family!
A glimpse into Childtowne Montessori School.
Open House "Bringing Montessori Home"
Childtowne Montessori School is hosting our annual Open House entitled “Bringing Montessori Home,” on Thursday, April 6 from 6:30pm - 7:30pm.
This is a unique opportunity to meet our highly-qualified Montessori trained teachers and Heads of School. More information on our Open Day can be found here.
Enrollment has begun!
We are now enrolling for the 2017 - 2018 school year.
For more information, please look here.