Childtowne Alumni Association
Childtowne Montessori families have a strong desire to remain connected with the Childtowne Montessori community. Our alumni association provides an opportunity for such an ongoing connection. It is an integral part of Childtowne Montessori’s identity and functions in the following capacities:
- The membership is open to any family who has had a child attend Childtowne Montessori.
- Provides continuing education for parents who want to keep Montessori principles a part of their lives at any stage of life. For example, everyone is invited to join us at Childtowne Montessori (in the auditorium) on the first Friday of every month for the Alumni Book Club.
- The committee holds regular social events that bring children of all ages together.
- Provides opportunities for parents and families to learn from each other’s experiences post-Childtowne Montessori.
- Keeps our children involved with the school itself, through visits to the school, service projects, or volunteering at Childtowne Montessori events.
If you are a family member of a Childtowne Montessori student or graduate and are interested in joining, please contact Mika Toth at 215-357-3930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and we look forward to growing our Childtowne Montessori family!
A glimpse into Childtowne Montessori School.
Enrollment has begun!
Our "Open Enrollment" period begins on March 1st for the 2018 - 2019 school year.
For more information, please look here.